Kamal is committed to enhance customers’ satisfaction by identifying their needs and providing quality products at optimum cost. To achieve this, the following objectives have been defined:
- Installation, implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System as per the requirements of ISO-9001
- Technology up-gradation through continuous Research & Development
- Regular participation in API events for Industry leading trends and benchmarks
- Achieve employees satisfaction through training and involvement and by providing safe and congenial working conditions
- Be a globally competitive firm
Quality Control - QC check philosophy
- Quality Assurance Master Plan
- Material Certificates
- Stage Inspection
- Shop Testing Certificates
- Welding qualification and procedures
- Welding / Inspection Reports
- Inspection / Release note
- As built drawings
- Packing / Forwarding records
- Final document dossier with complete traceability record.
- Proven & sophisticated design programs.
- Assured guarantee to meet design requirements.
- Appropriate selection of metallurgy depending on service conditions.
- Visual Inspection at every stage by trained inspectors
- Stage wise inspection of each equipment
- 25 years average experience of workmen
- Design engineers with 20 years average experience & trained at premier engineering institutes
- Third party stage wise inspection by leading inspection agencies