The poppet damper are used for quick operation and tight shut off application.
The body of poppet damper is fabricated from different type of material suitable for site condition and client requirement.
Standard materials of construction for critical parts of poppet damper are-
- Body: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Blade: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Shaft: En8, SS 410, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- Seal: SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- Bearing: C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet, maintenance free / Antifriction
- Shaft Packing: SS 316Ti/ Braided Graphite
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These dampers are design for sealing up to 99.9%.
Type of seals: Omega seal
Poppet dampers are generally pneumatically operated
4. Blade Seal
5. Shaft Seal/ Packing
7. Pneumatic Cylinder
8. Volume Tank
9. Vent Valve