These dampers are designed for automatic opening/closing of blades when there is no duct pressure. These are in circular, square and rectangular shape.
The body is fabricated from various materials suitable for site condition and client requirement.
Standard materials of construction are:
- 1. Body: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- 2. Blade: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc
- 3. Shaft: En8, SS 410, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc
- 4. Seal: SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- 5. Bearing: C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet maintenance free/ Antifriction.
- 6. Shaft Packing: SS 316Ti/ Braided Graphite.
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These dampers are design for sealing up to 99.9%.
Type of seals: Omega seal/ Solid seal
4. Blade Seal
5. Shaft Seal/ Packing
7. Counter Weight