Multi-louver damper is made up of various blades which rotate on their central shaft. All the blades are connected through linkages. The multi-louver damper can be used for isolating or regulating the flow with quarter turn movement of blade. These are two way flow damper. Generally on-off duty multi-louver damper are parallel blades and control/ regulating duty multi-louver damper are opposed blades type.
- 1. Body: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- 2. Blade: A36, IS 2062, A516, IS 2002, Corten, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- 3. Shaft: En8, SS 410, SS 304,SS 316, Inconel etc.
- 4. Seal: SS 316Ti, Inconel etc.
- 5. Bearing: C.I lined Bush type with Grafoil Sheet maintenance free/ Antifriction
- 6. Shaft Packing: SS 316Ti/ Braided Graphite.
Other materials of construction can be used as required by client.
These dampers are design for sealing up to 99.9% without seal air system and 100% with seal air system. Type of seals: Omega seal/ Solid seal
Multi-louver dampers can be provided with one side or double side drive as required by client.
Types of drive –
– Manual by Hand Wheel/ Lever/ Chain/ Winch Pulley Arrangement
4. Blade Seal
5. Shaft Seal/ Packing
7. Drive Mounting
STANDARD ITEMS FOR PNEUMATIC OPERATED DAMPER
(These items are used as required by client’s technical requirements)
1. Pneumatic cylinder
2. Speed Regulator
3. Bleed Valve/ Pilot Valve
4. Solenoid Valve
5. Positioner (Pneumatic/ E-P/ SMART HART/ FF type)
6. Position Transmitter
7. Lock Valve
8. I/P Converter
9. Manual Loader
10. Loop Power Indicator
11. Volume Tank
These items are used as required by client technical requirement.